Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Oscars, painting and not binging!


I was saddened that the wonderful Kate Winslet did not win tonight. Oh well, she has been lucky enough to get nominated as many times as she has, that shows she does possess the talent! One of these days, Kate, one of these days. I love Kate Winslet also because she is one of those actresses who just doesnt give a shit about what they weigh, she tries to be healthy and in return, her body loves her for it. Its awesome and inspiring. I put this picture on here, because its one of the most beautiful photographs of her. And Cameron Diaz is looking great, too!
I have realized that I have a new hobby that I can do whenever I am feeling like I need a binge. Its painting. I paint picture frames. Not the nicest ones, either, but it soothes me and takes me out of this world because I am concentrating on making it the best that I can. Maybe I'll put some posts up. I am quite proud of them. I can tell not many other people feel the same way because my boyfriends buddy came over the other day and he stared at them and then said, Its good to have a hobby. I laughed so hard. It didnt hurt my feelings, in fact, its one of the rare occasions that I dont care what people think about them, I am just so flabbergasted that I created these things I love. Its awesome.
A big shout out to Pasta Queen, who has reached her half weight. That girl is amazing, dude and she inspired me and so many others!
38 pounds to go. My ultimate weight goal is 150. So in total I have 88 pounds to lose. Yuckola. But I can do it.
I hope to post some pictures soon.

No comments: