Sunday, February 25, 2007

Exposed.






These pictures were very hard for me to post. Almost like posting naked ones. But the truth is, I need to see these on a daily basis, and since I plan on being on here on a daily basis, I thought Id post them. Ive always been told that I have such a pretty face, if only I could lose all that weight. Ive been told that since I was five years old. I dont think Im hideous, but you know what, I feel hideous. Its amazing what being fat can make you feel like, almost as if you are not even a person. I refuse to say I hate myself anymore, because looking at this picture, I dont. People may not like me for being fat, but I look at this picture and think, Hey Im still me. Im still the girl who loves to laugh and play around, who wants to get a cat, who wants to write a book or two someday. Im the same but Im different. I am not looking to change all of me, just some of me. Ok, next picture.


This one isnt my favorite.(Like any of them are, lol.) I usually drink only water(the healthiest habit I have.) and as you can see I have a mountain dew in my hand, and I am not happy about it. This is the face I make when I drink something other than water. Nobody likes a double chin, which is what Im sporting here. Almost looks like I have two smiles.

And finally, last but not least....I LOVE QUESADILLAS!! Especially chicken ones, and they are the only thing that I know how to cook! LOL Ok, so these arent the most revealing pictures*You can thank me later* but to me they are a big deal. And thats actually another reason I want to lose weight. I am constantly hiding from the camera. I have found pictures of me and have torn them up because I have been so disguested and devastated by them. Now I realize, that if something were to happen to me, my family deserves pictures to remember me by. So Im going to start taking more. Fat or not, I deserve to be remembered!

3 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

I understand you completely!! My story is a little different... but with the same ending. I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer when my girls where 1.5 yrs old and 3 mos old... I was so scared I was going to die and they would not remember me. So I had to lose the fear of picture taking.. NOW.. well.. check out my blog.. I am not shy!! LOL

You are very beautiful.. and sometimes we forget that it is not the persons physical features we love.. but that sparkle in their eye! Have a wanderful day and I will definatley be coming back!!!

Anonymous said...

Tigerlilly! Thanks so much for the comment! I was beginning to think no one was out there, and you guys are my main motivation!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate it! :D

You are so pretty! You look like such a friendly and nice person. :) You can do this!