Monday, July 2, 2007

I have been eating healthy for the past two days but no exercise. Ive been practicing this mantra: A moment on the lips is a month on the hips. I am still in the sick phase, with some congestion and runny nose, but my throat is almost ALL better!! :) Yay! am going to start taking some more pictures of my weight loss attempts so you guys can feel like youre here, sweating it out with me. I have a digital camera but the battery is ALWAYS dying so I have to wait til Thursday to go and get one. Man, do I miss the days of Best Buy being 10 minutes away.

So...I have this confession to make: I have a crush. Yes, thats right, I am NOT single but yet I have a crush. And its so weird because this crush has given me all this inspiration all of a sudden that I didnt know I was capable of having. He has the biggest baby doll face. So cute!! Seldom does anything inspire a change in lifestyle than a new love interest. Im not saying its anything I would EVER pursue, skinny or not, but still, its nice to have some sort of your being jolted awake all of a sudden. A nice change of pace, and its like taking a fresh breath for the first time ever.

Work again today. Boo. Hopefully itll be like last night though, where it went super fast.

5 comments:

Chris H said...

HI chick, sorry you have been ill, so have I unfortunately. I see you have done several updates that I have missed somehow, Google Reader didn't tell me!!! Darn. OOO a crush! Nice feeling, but if you ain't single, hmmmm, waste of emotion eh? Then again, if it helps with the diet motivation, must be good!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris--Waste of emotion, yes, but I've never acted on crushes before. Theyre just nice though :) What have you been sick with?

Kathy said...

aawww a crush. I sure miss that feeling...

Tigerlilly said...

Glad to hear you are almost all better. Nothing better for a diet then a cold... at least for me! LOL

As for crushes.. well, as long as you dont act on it... it is a wanderful kickstart! It gives you another reason to try and look your best.

Keep up the good work... and get better!!

Naturally Blessed said...

nothing like motivation....i let an old receipt motivate me...i ran across it in an old Bible of LR's. it's a victoria Secret receipt. its postdated 2 years before we even met...btu i can't fit into anything at Victoria Secret.....knowing that some woman in his previous life did....inspires me....truly.